Live, Work or Play.
High performance homes to support
just about anything.
Arched building forms appeared as early as the second millennium BC in Mesopotamia. As one of world’s oldest known building systems, the arch is revered for it’s simplicity and it’s strength. Our modern Arches Building System inherits the same qualities, to provide homes that are simple to construct, energy-efficient and naturally strong.
A unique space unlike any other
- Provides an inviting home for one person, a couple or a family.
- Simple but sophisticated designs that fit into a natural environment.
- Vaulted ceilings and spacious interiors create a warm and comfortable living space.
- Standard and semi-customizable floorplans are available.
- Uses less resources to build than traditional structures.
- Exceptional thermal performance that requires less energy to heat and cool than standard homes.
- Highly insulated and air tight enclosure protects from moisture and uncontrolled airflow, effectively meeting or exceeding the BC Energy Step Code airtightness guidelines.
- Durable arched roof helps prevent excessive snow accumulation.
Easy To Build
- Safer to build and maintain than other buildings, as construction fall hazards are substantially reduced.
- Typically faster to build from start to finish than traditional structures.
- Arches Home Shells conform to the same regulated rules, guidelines and building codes as traditional on-site houses.